When using an Epson Roll Printer X800, x880,x890,x900, x000 as an Impositin Proofer, in order to be able to print random size jobs ono the rooll media you need to setup the Epson Print Spooler as follows
1) Install the appropriate Print driver from the Epson Website
2) Select this Spooler in Colorproof . Output > Imposition Proofer > Spooler
3) Click Edit
4) In the Espon Spooler under Paper Settings you have to select Roll Paper (Banner)
5) Save Roll Paper has to be checked,
6) Then click User Defined and set Paper width to the full roll width and then set the longest length they will ever print. In this case the customer never prints larger than 48" I set to 100" just in case.
7) Be sure to click SAVE on the user Defined Paper size
This will allow any size job to print , and then cut after the image to not waste paper
Please sign in to leave a comment.