There can be several reasons for this issue. Most often, the error cause can be found in the printer calibration, the hotfolder content, the services, or the PDF file itself.
- Is the calibration status of your printer still valid? Check the status and recalibrate, if necessary.
- Is the job volume too large for the chosen medium? If necessary, adjust the job volume or the media size.
- Are all services running as intended? In the taskbar, right-click the GMG ColorProof icon and choose the Service Monitorto check the service status. If necessary, restart the PC to reactivate all services.
- Is there a corrupt file in one of your hotfolders? Clean up all your input hotfolders and restart GMG ColorProof.
- Is the PDF file valid and intact? Make sure that it can be opened in Adobe ® Acrobat®. If this is not the case, it cannot be processed by GMG ColorProof either.
- Does the PDF file contain the right color space? Make sure that you are not, for example, trying to process an RGB file with a CMYK standard.