What is the best way to store my GMG media and proofs?
Protect your media and proofs especially from direct sunlight, extreme temperature variations, moisture, and contact with chemicals. It would be best to store your proofs individually in protective sleeves.
- Protect your GMG media and proofs from direct sunlight.
- Avoid strong temperature variations and humidity. An air-conditioned room with temperatures between 20°C and 25°C provides an ideal environment.
- To prevent unwanted substrate or color changes, avoid direct contact with chemicals or vapors. These include solvents and ozone, but also nicotine vapors. Plasticizers should also be avoided.
- If a solvent-containing or ozone-containing environment cannot be avoided, store your media and proofs airtight.
- Ideally, store your proofs individually in protective sleeves so that printed surfaces cannot touch.