Avoid stains, scratches, creases, and direct contact with chemicals. After use, ideally restore media proofs according to our storage recommendations.
- Ideally, touch our media and proofs with gloves only to avoid stains and fingerprints. Both may have a negative impact on proof quality and measurements.
- Be careful not to bend or crease media and proofs. This may also have a negative impact on proof quality and measurements.
- Never place proofs with the printed side on top of each other to prevent scratches. Scratches may also lead to wrong measurements.
- Never place media and proofs near chemicals to prevent unwanted substrate and color changes.
- After use, re-store media and proofs according to our storage recommendations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.