If your printer does not print although you have started a calibration, this can have several causes.
- Has your printer been paused in GMG ColorProof ? If so, reactivate it. You can check the printer status under Output > Available Printers.
- Have you already restarted GMG ColorProof as well as the printer itself? If not, please restart both.
- Is there a menu still open on your printer's control panel? If so, please close it.
- Is your printer in error mode? Please check the printer status in GMG ColorProof under Output > Available Printers.
- Does the calibration wizard show an error message?
- Have there been any error messages for the job itself? Please check the status in the job list under Jobs.
Please sign in to leave a comment.