If a calibration fails, the error may be caused by the printer itself, the inks, or the inserted medium.
- Turn off the printer completely and disconnect it from the power supply.
- Remove the measuring unit.
- Clean the measuring head and the white tile.
- Put the measuring unit back in place.
- Make sure that the shelf life of your cartridges has not expired. If it has expired, please replace your cartridges.
- Shake all cartridges carefully for about 10 - 15 seconds, especially those for the colors orange, green, and violet.
- Print a nozzle test to make sure that there are no blockages inside the printing nozzles.
- In case of blocked ink nozzles, perform 1 - 2 power cleanings for the affected colors.
- Is the correct media loaded? If not, please replace the media.
- Is enough media left on the roll? If not, please insert a new roll.
- Perform a print head alignment. If you also print bidirectionally, the sequence is important: first align for unidirectional printing, then for bidirectional printing.
- Is your printer an Epson Sure Color SC-P7500 or SC-P9500 model? If yes, please make sure that the device's lateral feed adjustment is deactivated. You can find this setting under Roll Paper > Advanced Paper Settings > Lateral Feed Adjustment.
If the issue still persists after following these steps, please adjust the paper feed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.