In order for the verification to be printed out automatically, the setting for automated label printing must be activated in GMG ColorProof. Your printer's internal measuring device must be selected in the job and workflow properties.
How to activate the setting for the automated label print in GMG ColorProof:
- Launch GMG ColorProof.
- From the main menu, choose System.
- Select the tab ProofControl Inline.
- Under Proofer Supporting Direct Label Printing > Print Label Automatically on Proofer, choose the setting Always.
How to check and change the measuring device for existing jobs:
- For already printed jobs, choose Main Menu > History, for unprinted jobs, choose Main Menu > Jobs.
- Select the appropriate job and open its settings dialog with right-click > Properties....
- From the settings menu on the left, choose the button Label / Strips / Marks.
- Under Image Control Strips > Measuring Device, you can see the measuring device selected for the job and can change it if required.
The Control Strip Type automatically updates correctly when a measuring device is selected.
How to check and change the measuring device for existing workflows:
- From the main menu, choose Workflows.
- Under Overview, choose the appropriate workflow and open its settings dialog with right-click > Properties....
- From the settings menu on the left, choose the button Image Label Control Strips.
- Under Control Strips > Control Strip 1 > Measuring Device, you can now see the measuring device selected for the workflow and change it if required.
- If you would like to print out a second control strip, please also select your measuring device under Control Strips > Control Strip 2 > Measuring Device.
Please sign in to leave a comment.