You can have a GMG ProofControl standard generated automatically by using the Generate From Proof Standard feature. The calculation is based on the target values in the profile and according to ISO 12647-7:2016.
- From the main menu, select Database.
- Under Proofing Conditions > Proof Standards, choose your proof standard.
- Right-click the proof standard and choose Properties....
A new dialog opens.
- Under Proof Verification > Default Control Strip, choose your control strip.
- In the toolbar, click Generate From Proof Standard and choose a source.
A new window opens.
- Under Measurement Parameters, you can edit the values for filter and measuring standard, if required.
- Confirm by clicking Save in the toolbar.
The window closes.
- The GMG ProofControl standard is now being generated, the target values for Filter and Backing are automatically taken from the proof standard.
- In the toolbar, click Save & Close.
Your new GMG ProofControl standard is now created and linked to the proof standard.