GMG ColorProof provides an integrated backup function that allows you to manually backup your system if necessary. You can find it in the program menu under System > Environment Backup > Create....
- From the program menu above, choose System > Environment Backup > Create....
A file dialog opens.
- Navigate to the directory where you want to store your backup.
- Under File Name, enter a name for your backup.
- Confirm by clicking Save.
GMG ColorProof then starts the backup. You can monitor the progress in the displayed backup dialog.
- After the backup is finished, close the dialog by clicking OK.
The backup is now stored under the previously selected directory.
Please sign in to leave a comment.