GMG ColorProof provides an integrated restore function that allows you to easily restore your system from a backup file. You can find this function in the program menu under System > Environment Backup > Restore....
|Please note that environment backups are version dependent. So a backup can only be used to restore the same program version, but not an older or newer version.
- From the program menu above, choose System > Environment Backup > Restore....
A file dialog opens.
- Navigate to the directory where your backup is stored.
- Select the backup file and confirm by clicking Open.
A pop-up opens and informs you that the restore will overwrite all current settings.
- Confirm the question whether you really want to continue the process by clicking Yes.
- GMG ColorProof then starts the restore process. You can monitor the progress in the opened restore dialog.
- After the restore has been finished, close the dialog by clicking OK.
GMG ColorProof has now been restored from the backup file.