Please make sure that you have a license for GMG ColorProof GO. A Software Update Contract (SUC) is required for this.
What should I do if a connection cannot be established despite having a license?
Occasionally, depending on the quality of the network connection, timeouts may occur where the connection is interrupted and must be reestablished.
How to reconnect to GMG ColorProof GO after an interrupt...
- In your web browser, please log out of the GMG ColorProof GO system.
- Open GMG ColorProof.
- From the main menu, choose System and then the tab ColorProof Go
- Under Connect ColorProof, deselect the checkbox.
- Under Connect ColorProof, reselect the checkbox.
- Under User Account, click the Start Pairing button.
Your system should now be reconnected.
If there is still no connection after this procedure, please check the following aspects one after the other.
- Are the date and time settings correct on your Windows system? If not, please correct them.
- Is a firewall activated on your computer? If so, please make sure that connections to https://colorproof.gmgcolor.com are allowed.
You can find further information on ports and URLs under the following link: Ports and URLs
- Does your computer have an active internet connection? Please check if other applications have access to the internet. If not, please contact your IT administrator.
Please sign in to leave a comment.