If no connection can be established to your dongle, this can be due to the hardware as well as the software.
Is the LED on your dongle lit?
If no, your dongle is defective and needs to be replaced. Please contact us.
- Does your dongle work on another USB port?
The USB port you used before is defective and needs to be repaired or replaced.No
Please make sure that the latest dongle driver version is installed. You can download it as CBU Setup from the manufacturer's website.
If your dongle is not recognized despite having the latest driver, it may be defective and needs to be replaced. Please contact us.
Has the dongle only stopped working after the last update?
If yes, it seems that the License Application Service was not updated. Please uninstall it from the list of installed applications and re-install it.How to re-install the Application Service:
- On the left side of your Windows taskbar, click the Start button and choose Settings > Apps & Features.
- Depending on which version of GMG ColorProof you have installed, you will now find either AppServiceV1 or AppServiceV2 in the app list.
- Select the appropriate AppService and click Uninstall.
- In your file manager, open the GMG ColorProof directory.
- In the GMG ColorProof directory, enter AppService into the search bar and you will either see the file AppServiceV1.msi or AppServiceV2.msi.
- Double-click the file and the Application Service will be re-installed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.