Please check your printer's calibration status first.
- From the main menu, choose Output.
- Under Printers > Available Printers, choose the printer that you want to use for the particular job.
- Under Printers > Available Printer Calibrations, you can see a list of calibrations available for your printer.
- Select the appropriate calibration for your printer-media combination. Make sure that the setting is correct for your print direction.
- Is the selected calibration still valid? If the calibration is marked with an orange colored printer icon, it is invalid, and you must calibrate your printer as follows.
- Right-click on the calibration and choose the appropriate calibration wizard from the menu. It will automatically guide you through all necessary steps.
If the issue still persists, please check if the correct calibration is selected in the job properties.
- From the main menu, choose Jobs.
- Double-click the particular job in the Job List.
The Manager for Manual Jobs window opens.
- Under Job > Printer Settings > Printers, select the printer for your job.
- Under Job > Printer Settings > Calibration Set, the calibration sets available for your printer are now displayed.
- Select the correct calibration for your job. Make sure to select the right one for your print direction.
If you don't use a workflow for the job, GMG ColorProof should now process the job successfully.
However, if you use a workflow, please also check whether the same calibration set previously selected for the job is also selected in the workflow settings.
- From the main menu, choose Workflows.
- Under Overview > Hotfolders / Workflows, double-click the appropriate workflow.
The workflow properties window opens.
- From the menu on the left, choose Print Settings.
- From above, choose the corresponding tab for your printer.
- Under Printer > Calibration Set, you can now see the calibration set selected for your printer.
Make sure that the selected calibration set under Printer > Calibration Set is the same as the one selected for your job.
GMG ColorProof should now be able to process the job successfully.