Your Epson SureColor 7500 cannot be calibrated can the following message is displayed?
Error message: "The pre-linearization results are exceeding the defined tolerances..."
Please perform the following actions before calibrating:
- Please shake all the inks well. (If inks are not shaken, they can build a sediment. To increase the print quality please regularly shake the inks.)
- Print a nozzle pattern. ColorProof > Printer > Maintenance: print nozzle pattern (or on the printer display: Select TEST PRINT > NOZZLE CHECK > PRINT)
- In case of disrupted lines, please keep cleaning the print heads: ColorProof > Printer > Maintenance: Power clean print heads || Or clean only color pairs which need cleaning
- Paper feed adjustment*: see description below
- Print head alignment: Printer display > Menu > Paper Setting > Roll paper > Print head alignment > Uni-D alignment > Auto adjustment
After that, please try to calibrate.
*Paper feed adjustment on Epson SureColor SC-P7500
Download the “GMG Paper Feed Adjustment Check” PDF from the website:
Cut out the paper feed check line of 280,00 mm. Use a scanner and measure the line in PhotoShop. Use the table which is printed on the document to enter the corresponding value in the advanced media settings for this printer in ColorProof.