- Cancel the job by pressing the Pause / Cancel button on your printer control panel and selecting Job Cancel.
- Load the right paper size in the intended tray and make sure that the paper is not creased or wavy.
- Set the Paper Size Checking setting to ON.
- Remove the black paper stopper from the spindle.
- Place the spacer on the spindle and slide it down until it touches the gray paper stopper at the opposite end.
Align the notches of the spacer so that their position matches the ones of the paper stopper.
Image Source: https://www.epson.com, © Epson America, Inc.
You can find further information on borderless printing and compatible paper type in your printer's user manual under the following link: https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd5/c