By following the steps below, you can remove GMG OpenColor and all its components. This also includes configuration files such as measurements, characterizations, projects, and profiles. If you would like to install and use GMG OpenColor later again, we recommend you to create an environment backup before uninstalling.
How to remove all GMG OpenColor components from your system:
- Exit GMG OpenColor completely.
- Open the list of installed programs: Windows symbol in the task bar "Start" > Settings > Apps > Apps & features
- Select the installed GMG OpenColor application and click the button Uninstall
- Open the directory C:\Program Files\GMG:
Delete here the folder GMG OpenColor
- Open the directory C:\ProgramData\GMG:
Delete the folder OpenColor
If you do also use other GMG solutions on your computer, the removal of GMG OpenColor is successfully finished at this point.
If you do not use any other GMG solutions on your computer, there is one additional step:
- Open the directory C:\Program Files(x86): If available, delete the folder AppService