If the files in your queue are not being processed, there is a problem with the worker settings. Please make sure that the network settings in the GMG ColorServer Configurator are correct.
- Start the GMG ColorServer Configurator.
- Open the tab Worker Configuration.
- Is the address under Address entered correctly? If not, please enter the correct address.
- Is the port under Web Service Port entered correctly? If not, please enter the correct port.
- Is the port under Queue Port entered correctly? If not, please enter the correct port.
Now your files should be processed correctly.
|By default, the name localhost is entered under Address, the port 8111 under Web Service Port, and the port 5555 under Queue Port.
These settings may individually differ from your network configuration. If in doubt, please contact your network administrator to ask for the correct network settings.