GMG ColorServer provides an integrated backup function. You can find it in the GMG ColorServer Configurator under Server Configuration> Backup and Restore.
- Start the GMG ColorServer Configurator.
- In the tab Server Configuration, scroll down to the section Backup and Restore and choose Backup.
A file dialog opens.
- Choose a location for your backup and confirm by clicking OK.
A pop-up opens and the backup process starts. The backup status is displayed as percent in a progress bar.
During the backup the server is stopped on purpose. You will be notified of this by appropriate client messages and the indicator in the status bar. As soon as the backup process is complete, the server is automatically restarted and ready to work.
- After the backup, close the pop-up by clicking OK.
- Click OK to close the GMG ColorServer Configurator.
Please sign in to leave a comment.