Please make sure that you own a valid license for the installed version. If you have done an upgrade instead of a service update, you need a new license in order to run GMG ColorServer. You can recognize an upgrade by the fact that the number in the first or second position of the version name has changed, e.g. from version 4.11.x to 5.0.x or from version 5.2.x to 5.3.x.
What can I do if the error occurs despite having a valid license?
In this case, the error is caused by the Application Service not being updated. Please uninstall the Application Service from the list of installed applications, then reinstall it.
- On the left side of your Windows taskbar, click the Start button and choose Settings > Apps & Features.
- Depending on which version of GMG ColorServer you have installed, you will now find either AppServiceV1 or AppServiceV2 in the app list.
- Select the appropriate AppService and click Uninstall.
- In your file manager, open the GMG ColorServer directory.
- In the GMG ColorServer directory, enter AppService into the search bar and you will either see the file AppServiceV1.msi or AppServiceV2.msi.
- Double-click the file and the Application Service will be re-installed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.