Your licenses are not displayed?
The serial number is shown as 0.000.000.000?
Situation 1: Major hardware components changed
If you changed major hardware components or integral parts of the environment of your machine, breaking the hardware ID required for our licensing, you need to create a device file to renew your hardware ID.
- Please create a device file: Open the settings > Create device file...
- Send the file to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a license file to activate the system again.
- Import the license file
Situation 2: No hardware change
If you didn’t change major hardware components or integral parts of the environment of your machine:
- Restart your machine.
- If the serial number still cannot be recognized after a restart, click the “Refresh” icon and wait at least 10 minutes. The self-repair function sends requests to our server and the response might take a few minutes. Do not click any other functions while waiting for the server response.
- If the serial number is not automatically restored after 15 minutes, please export the log from the Application Service and contact our Support: https://customercare.gmgcolor.com/hc/en-us/articles/19911512158747-How-to-export-log-files-