What To Do in Case of Error Messages?
- How can I clean the database, e.g. in case of an error?
- Error message: "Error updating database."
- Error message: "Connection to the dongle cannot be established. Please plug-in the dongle."
- Error message after update: "You do not have a license to run this application." / "Your application license has expired."
Backup & Restore
- How can I use my Epson SureColor SC-S80600 with GMG solutions?
- Can I measure my test charts with a third party application?
- Which CxF versions are supported for measurement data import?
- Which measuring condition is used for Pantone® databases?
- Which measuring device should I choose to cover as many measuring conditions as possible?
- When should I select which measuring condition?
- How can I add a new license for GMG OpenColor?
- What can I do if my license has expired?
- Where can I view my complete license status?
- Do I need a different license when running GMG OpenColor in a virtual environment?
- Can I connect multiple dongles to my PC?
- Does my dongle always have to be connected?