You can find the function to restore your system from a backup file in the GMG ColorServer Configurator under Server Configuration > Backup and Restore.
- Start the GMG ColorServer Configurator.
- In the tab Server Configuration, scroll down to the section Backup and Restore and select Restore.
A file dialog opens.
- Select your backup file and confirm by clicking OK.
A pop-up opens and the restore process starts. The status is displayed as percent in a progress bar.
During the restore the server is stopped on purpose. You will be notified of this by appropriate client messages and the indicator in the status bar. As soon as the restore process is complete, the server is automatically restarted and ready to work.
- After the restore, close the pop-up by clicking OK.
- Click OK to close the GMG ColorServer Configurator.