INK SAVINGS REPORT
Before you can create an ink savings report, you have to have a hotfolder setup with the ink optimizing mx profile.
You should have the highlighted all checked and selected based on the profile for ink optimization you want to use:
1. From the Windows Start Menu, start the GMG Ink Saving Report Tool.
The main page of the tool is displayed showing a statistics table with all processed jobs of the day.
2. Use the calendar caption on the toolbar to modify the time range.
3. Click the Hotfolder Filter on the right side of the toolbar and select the hotfolder which you want to
4. On the Edit menu, select Settings. You can see all of the settings such as the cost per ink and how many sheets you will be running.
5. Edit the default settings according to your specific situation to render the calculations more accurate.
6. Click Save to confirm your changes.
7. On the main page of the tool, click the Create Report button.
The data of the statistics table is computed and channeled into an informative cost calculation.
For each job, the statistic shows the amount of ink used for each separation without GMG InkOptimizer
profiles (C/M/Y/K orig) and with GMG InkOptimizer profiles (C/M/Y/K opt). The Savings are listed in percent
and in the selected currency.
8. you would then save the report and view in a browser!