- Click the X button to close the OpenColor application
- Confirm by clicking OK
- Click the X button to close the ColorProof window
- Right-click the ColorProof tray icon in the taskbar and select "Shutdown
- Close alll ColorServer windows.
- Stop GMG ColorServer. To do this, right-click the GMG Service Controller icon in the Windows taskbar and select Stop.
While the services are stopped, the status of the GMG Service Controller icon will turn to orange. Please wait until it turns red, indicating that the server has stopped completely.
- Quit GMG Hotfolder Service Monitor: Right-click the icon and select Quit.
- Quit GMG Service Controller: Right-click the icon and select Quit.
- End the appservice.exe (in case the exe starts automatically again, it means that a GMG application is still running)