GMG ColorProof provides an integrated Environment Backup Scheduler that allows you to automatically backup your system at defined intervals. You can find this function in the program menu under System > General.
- From the program menu above, choose System.
- In the tab General, go to the section Environment Backup Scheduler.
- Activate the checkbox under Automatic Creation of Environment Backup.
- Under Repeat Intervals (Weeks), enter a value for the weekly intervals in which the backup should be performed.
- Under Day of the Week, enter the day of the week on which the backup should be performed.
- Under Start at (24h Time Format), enter the time at which your backup should start.
- Under Backup Folder, select the location where your backup should be saved.
GMG ColorProof will now automatically create a regular backup according to your specifications.