In GMG ColorProof, you have two options for creating a history of your finished jobs: manually or automatically. The automatic job report option is disabled by default.
How to create a job report manually:
- From the program menu, choose System>Export Job Report....
A file dialog opens.
- In the navigation window, choose the intended folder location for your report file.
- Under File Name, enter a name for your report file.
- Confirm by clicking Save.
The number of jobs contained in the report file depends on the setting under (Main Menu) System>General>Job Report Settings>Maximum Number of Jobs in Report File. By default, the value is 100.
How to activate and configure the automatic job report:
- From the main menu, choose System.
- Under General>Job Report Settings>Backup Report, select the checkbox to activate the automatic job report creation.
- Under Maximum Number of Jobs in Report File, you can enter the maximum number of recently processed jobs to be saved to the report file. By default, this value is set to 100 jobs.
- Under Job Report Folder, you can change the job report location if required. By default, the report file is saved in the GMG ColorProof root directory.