A yellow question mark in the job status indicates that there were issues when trying to access the reference data for your control strip. In most cases, the cause of error can be found in the proof standard settings.
Check the following to solve the issue:
- From the main menu, choose Database.
- In the tab Proofing Conditions, click on the appropriate proof standard and choose Properties….
The settings dialog opens.
- Open the menu item Proof Verification.
- Is there a control strip selected under Default Control Strip? If not, please select a control strip.
- Do the selected Filter and Backing match the used measuring device and measuring mode? If not, please adjust the settings accordingly.
- Is the selected GMG ProofControl standard available? If not, the entry is empty or the directory name is marked in red. In this case, please choose or create a new GMG ProofControl standard.
- Select the GMG ProofControl standard and click on Edit in the toolbar. Is there any reference data defined for the control strip under Custom Rules? If not, please provide reference data.